Corporate Governance advisory services
Accosec identifies the regulatory and governance issues that require attention; considers and documents the risk profile, develops charters, policies & procedures, and maintains the governance platform to support and enhance the organisation and assist Directors in making strategic and operational decisions. Corporate governance services include:
- meeting corporate regulatory and statutory requirements (ASX and ASIC);
- liaise with Auditors, company bankers, share registry and other regulatory authorities;
- preparation of papers and attendance at Board and committee meetings and member meetings;
- establish and review charters, policies and governance systems;
- maintaining a compliant corporate governance system and environment.
Chartered Secretarial and Board services
The Company Secretary is akin to a chief administration officer of the company, advising the Board on policy and procedure and regulatory compliance matters as well as ensuring the Board are well-served and fully informed about the organisation for which they are Directors.
Accosec's role as company secretary is to generate and maintain a Board compliance programme that is critical to the effective administration of the Board, and act as a conduit between the Chairman, directors and executive management when dealing with regulatory and risk compliance.
Financial and management account services
Accosec offer a range of financial and commercial skills that extend from affordable bookkeeping and management accounting services to the preparation of financial annual reports.
Accosec offer a range of financial and commercial skills such as
- Management accounting services
- bookkeeping, monthly management reporting, budgeting and forecasting;
- prepare the financial (quarterly, half-year & year-end) report and annual report of a company.
Australian director services
Andrew Metcalfe provides nominee Director services and also acts as a public officer for Australian companies that are subsidiaries of foreign corporations
Andrew has broad commercial experience and a deep understanding of key corporate governance issues and regulatory requirements, and independent judgment in carrying out the role of a director.
Please see some useful resources/forms;
Customised Business Documents
With over 1,000 documents developed for clients, Accosec has a wealth of experience in preparing documents from your most simplest contracts to the more complex fundraising.
Specialist corporate actions
Accosec professionals have specific experience in specialist corporate actionss, including:
- equity raisings (IPO, rights issues, share purchase plans);
- equity reconstructions (consolidations, share buy-backs, unmarketable parcel sales);
- takeovers and reverse takeover/back-door listings; and
- implementing accounting and governacne systems.